Pixel Dance Party Pixel Dance Party

Movie clips synced to music. Would have been nice to see some variety and effort. Maybe some different kinds of dances?

Unused Persona Monsters Unused Persona Monsters

Good colors, voice over was excellent quality, and interesting overall. The inbetweens could have been smoother though. Good job

PorkStrike responds:

Thanks very much. I'll definitely try to work on the inbetweens more on my future projects.

Jump Vs Jump Op Jump Vs Jump Op

Though I enjoyed the music a bit. This is nothing more than poorly tweened clip art. Try a bit harder next time.

CityHunterKaioh123 responds:

Ya I know Thanks bro
And it is by flash

Space is Key Hell Space is Key Hell

I would have wrote a review sooner, but I had to purchase a new keyboard. Though I did finish the game, it was exceedingly difficult. It's very easy to get frustrated in the beginning. The difficulty could have been more evenly balanced in my opinion. Good job overall

ChrisJeffGames responds:

I take no responsibility for broken keyboards either! Thanks man, appreciated :)

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

Original concept, amazing visuals, fun music, and very engaging! Bravo! :D

Ninja Mafia Siege Ninja Mafia Siege

Extremely Fun! in fact, my only complaint would be that it gets waay too easy as the game progresses.

(WF1) Tranquil Hearts (WIP) (WF1) Tranquil Hearts (WIP)

Very beautiful. I'm glad I came across this gem :)

wyldfyre1 responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the review.

1679 1679

I'm awestruck. There are few audio submissions that grab and demand my full attention. Your talented, and your tracks are works of art. If sound is your canvas, then you are Picasso. Stop wasting time and release an album! You've have a new fan today :)

VGSongbird responds:

That's an amazing compliment; one of my favorite abstract artists ^_^

The 10th Kingdom Monologu The 10th Kingdom Monologu

Bravo!
I'm very impressed! excellent range and emotion. It even made me give an emotional response. I had to catch myself towards the end : ) have you done anything professionally?

anjidu responds:

The only thing so far that I can call professional is Dust: an elysian tale, but I really hope there are more to come soon.