Pixel Dance Party Pixel Dance Party

Movie clips synced to music. Would have been nice to see some variety and effort. Maybe some different kinds of dances?

Unused Persona Monsters Unused Persona Monsters

Good colors, voice over was excellent quality, and interesting overall. The inbetweens could have been smoother though. Good job

PorkStrike responds:

Thanks very much. I'll definitely try to work on the inbetweens more on my future projects.

Jump Vs Jump Op Jump Vs Jump Op

Though I enjoyed the music a bit. This is nothing more than poorly tweened clip art. Try a bit harder next time.

CityHunterKaioh123 responds:

Ya I know Thanks bro
And it is by flash

Episode 10 Part 1 Episode 10 Part 1

This is ,essentially, a slide show with background music and poorly synced sound effects. What exactly were you trying to accomplish?

Monster hunter the Tour Monster hunter the Tour

Great job on your attention to detail! especially in the battle sequence. However, the dialogue was a bit lacking. It was like I was waiting for a punchline that never came :(

NCH responds:

guess leeroy is too tired of his misfortunes to come up with anything witty.

the whole animation was pretty much a tribute to the new pokemon XY with monster hunter as I almost over-spend my time on the battle scene. hence the weak ending.

but thanks for the review!

Mario's BIGGEST Jump Mario's BIGGEST Jump

Optimize your sound for starters..pretty painful to listen to

Plot Bunny Plot Bunny

Nice job on this! The colors and overall attention to detail was impressive. The only thing I would recommend would be to craft a better plot, and maybe come up with something with more substance.

GAME intro GAME intro

This is most definitely one of the better sprite animations I've seen. Great attention to movement and action. For your first submission, this is very impressive. Welcome to Newgrounds!

Buddies - Ep. 1 (Part 3) Buddies - Ep. 1 (Part 3)

Love the jokes, and style of animation. The dialogue was good, and the art is very reminiscent of Aqua Team Hunger Force. Nice job!

ShotgunSandwichENT responds:

Ha! Cool, I love ATHF! Or whatever it's called now, lol. Long live Carl!

Magus Diptera Magus Diptera

That was impressive for only one minute! What was the purpose of the assignment?

test-object responds:

Thanks, and well, to tell a story in 1 minute. It is surprisingly difficuilt.